Justice Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Justice Roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Andre Williams' Community Helper/Advisor Application(1/09/2016)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Andre_Williams

Andre Williams' Community Helper/Advisor Application(1/09/2016) Empty
PostSubject: Andre Williams' Community Helper/Advisor Application(1/09/2016)   Andre Williams' Community Helper/Advisor Application(1/09/2016) EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 11:56 pm

Your in-game name:Andre_Williams
What's your in-game level:2
Reason of application:I have knowledge of this script as I am playing in this exact script In another server as a Senior Advisor,I've been in their Helper team since the server opened..Which is almost a Full Year now,I am also active so i believe i can help Everyone with my knowledge Of this Script,I also Have Faction knowledge which may be helpful to all the New Factions Leaders in this Server!
How long have you been playing this server:Don't Really know but Once it opened i registered(Which was Today)
Back to top Go down
Ralph
Admin

Andre Williams' Community Helper/Advisor Application(1/09/2016) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andre Williams' Community Helper/Advisor Application(1/09/2016)   Andre Williams' Community Helper/Advisor Application(1/09/2016) EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 7:55 pm

Dear applicant as the Helper Manager I would like to inform you that you have been accepted, Log in-game in order to receive your helper's level.
Andre Williams' Community Helper/Advisor Application(1/09/2016) TY0EiAy
Back to top Go down

Andre Williams' Community Helper/Advisor Application(1/09/2016)
Page 1 of 1